Monday, March 10, 2008

It's Called "Toilet Water" For A Reason

Ever the idea man, I've come up with something that will benefit both wearers of scents and the unscented alike. It's a device one could wear on one's person that would give off some sort of warning signal if the wearer was wearing too much scent. Something memorable, like, oh I don't know, a taser to the nether regions. Or possibly a light mist of pepper spray into the ol' eyeballs. Of course it would have to have a security setting, so that if anyone tampered with the device it would unleash a constant shock until a technician arrives in 2-3 business days.

I'm not sure what to call it. "Anti-Stink-O-Meter" is just too cumbersome. "Serves You Right You Rat Bastard! Why Don't You Try Bathing With Water Instead of Perfume/After-Shave?" even more so. Maybe "Stench-B-Gone". I guess it doesn't really matter what they're called. People aren't going to buy them for themselves, and they're installed with a nail gun. (In my world, they are.)

Can you tell I had to deal with people today?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think the real solution would be to expand our fragrance options. I'd stick like glue to anyone who wore Eau de Grilled T-bone or Essence de Toast Garlique.

Will Doohan said...

Wontar, I want one. When will they be available in stores? (or better yet, on TV)

Wontar said...

Maybe, Sam, but even too much of a good thing is a good thing no longer.

Will, I hope someone out there can invent this! I'm an idea man, not an inventor. Not since the toast-a-pult debacle, anyway.

Oliviah said...

YES! Best idea yet. :-)