Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Headaches and Headache Fodder

I had a migraine yesterday. It was fortunate as far as my little study is concerned, but unfortunate in that we were supposed to go visit our friends. I slept for about 3 hours, all of it after 9 A.M., so needless to say we didn't go. (Sorry guys.) I also learned something I probably should have known for a while: the dosage for Advil Migraine is two pills every 24 hours. Oops. Ah well. I didn't really need those internal organs much.

As for the headache fodder, I received in the mail today something of interest. A jury summons for May 14. Under normal circumstances, that wouldn't be much of a big deal. True, I have zero desire to be at a courthouse at whatever ridiculous hour you diurnals dispense justice. It just happens that May 14 falls in one of the times where we plan on being away. So, I filled in the form online and checked the request for postponement due to vacation. We'll see how that goes. I should just tell them that I think everyone is guilty before noon. Actually, I'm pretty much pro-death penalty for everything prior to sundown. If it's early enough, they may send me home because they'll think I have Tourette's.

No comments: