Thursday, November 10, 2005

I'd Like A Bajillion Dollars

Back in May I posted a little note on this site asking for a movie remake. (Second post.) It seems that it's being done. Yep. They're actually going to remake The Creature From The Black Lagoon. I'm not going to pass judgement just yet. I just really, really hope they don't screw it up.

Now all I need is my check from the movie moguls. Since they took my idea and all. And I'm positive I'm the only one in the whole world who ever had it.
< /sarcasm>

Oh yeah. Psst... Hollywood... How about a remake of Them? Big ol' irradiated ants attacking people! How cool is that? You can even make it hip and edgy by making the ants the product of genetic experiments by terrorists. Have at it, but don't forget my check!

On a completely unrelated note, today's picture comes courtesy of my parents. This pond is near their house, and I have never seen it in the daytime or without ice. Why? Because the pond was built well after I moved out, and my subsequent post-pond visits were only during the hectic winter holidays.

No comments: