Friday, February 11, 2005

In the "things that make you go hmm" category... earlier today Donner (not the Reindeer) showed me an e-mail address. It was a domain I'd never seen/heard of before, and for whatever reason I thought it was in Georgia. I don't know why, but since my brain works in an unweildy eidetic fashion that I don't really understand I kinda just go with it. We looked it up and it turned out that it was in Illinois. OK, so what the hell do I know. Fast forward in time, and I'm looking at the visitor logs for my website. I had a visit from someone in Georgia today. I don't know anyone in Georgia. And they came straight to my site, too. Not referred by anyone else.

So, this weekend I'm going to concentrate really, really hard on winning the lottery. Damn my uncontrollable psychic powers that don't bring me any financial gain! I'd settle for the ability to make heads explode, a la Scanners. Or maybe some pyrokinesis. Something that makes all the headaches worthwhile. That's really all I ask.

No comments: