Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Woohoo! Someone at the IRS in Texas looked at my website today! Only about six and a half minutes, though. Damn. I gotta come up with more interesting stuff, I guess. Feel free to e-mail me to learn about all sorts of neat stuff. Like, how a grade 10 can continue to work (actually, *not* work. Doesn't do a damn thing but hit on any female under 35. Nice habit for a married guy, huh?) in a grade 9 position when that grade 10 doesn't even belong to the department, and that grade 10 actually belongs to a department that has since been dissolved. If you like that one, I'll tell you about the grade 11 who's doing the same thing, but with night differential. (Except she's not hitting on women. She's not doing anything, period.) That's just a start! Unfortunately, I've got a million of 'em. Like, how you can save the IRS $7 million, and not even get a "thank you", much less a dime. It's fun!

No comments: