Thursday, September 08, 2005

Better Than Skittles

Apparently, we got the apartment that has the highest incidence of rainbows in all of Arizona. Don't quote me on this, primarily because I'm making it up. I just find it fascinating that about once a week we look out our front door and find a rainbow staring back at us. Sometimes two. (And they stare... oh, believe me... they stare. Curse you, Roy, you lousy refractive bastard! Making poor little Judy Garland sing to you while hallucinating and listening to Pink Floyd. That's not right!)

Sometimes I turn the filters off, just so you get a brief glimpse of what it's like to be in my head. Be glad you're on the outside.

Oh yeah. "Roy", as in "ROY G BIV". Not Scheider. (Though he has delivered some colorful performances.) (Ba-bing!) Great mnemonic device for remembering the colors of the rainbow. (Thanks Dad!)

No comments: