Thursday, September 08, 2005

Survey Says...


As some of you know, when Deb and I moved we started signing up for a bunch of online survey things. And by "bunch" I mean "a whole friggin' lot of 'em." We have since culled the herd to the few that actually provide tangible benefits. GoZing is the only one to provide actual cash in dollar amounts. So far, I've made $20 in two months at about $1 per five minutes of time. Pretty cool.

So, if you're interested, click the thing. It'll be moving to the sidebar shortly.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've been paid by Greenfield a time or two, as well; but when their site changed, I stopped getting credit for any surveys I took. Were your payouts recent ones?

Wontar said...

Yes they were, Sam. My two most recent payments were September 6th and 7th. And I get an average of one survey per day from them. (I don't always qualify, though.)