Thursday, May 19, 2005

I Wish I Could Blame It On The Elevation...

I had a dream the other night. Now, mind you, for the past few years I haven't remembered my dreams. (I think they had to be. Creativity had to be stifled in order to make it through the day without screaming for ten hours straight.) The good thing is that I'm able to remember my dreams again. The bad thing is that I'm able to remember my dreams again. Confused? Just wait...

In my dream, I was fighting with a giant tentacled creature. Kinda like the thing in Fellowship of the Ring, but much larger. And somewhat more cartoony. And purple. I wasn't fighting it alone, however. I was fighting with someone famous. Someone from the world of entertainment. Someone whose name is synonymous with "Action Hero". Yep, you guessed it: Bea Arthur.

Now, this wasn't modern-day Bea. Nor was it Maude-era Bea. This was Golden Girls-era Bea at her finest. Although I'm pretty sure I missed the episode where she was shooting the giant purple monster thingy with a laser pistol. You'd think that would have been one of the higher-rated episodes.

No comments: