Friday, May 13, 2005

Lordy lordy, look who's...

My brother turns 40 today. Happy birthday, you old coot! Don't break a hip while celebrating.

To help convince him to move somewhere where he doesn't have to tend a woodstove for 9 out of 12 months (and spend 6 months getting wood for said stove), here's some photographic nudging:


Before (Feb, NY)                    After (May, AZ)

That thing on my face is a "smile". And I'm missing a chin already. Only 8 or 9 more to go, but I'm glad to be rid of one. Oh, and, no, that's not photoshop trickery. They're straight from my licenses. I've gotten a wee bit of color instead of my usual luminous geeky paleness.

Hint hint, family and friends, hint hint.

1 comment:

Wontar said...

Hmm. If this is who I think it is... Merry Guintas! (And it's two "E"s at the end.)