Thursday, April 07, 2005

Bowling for Breakfast

I was just thinking... those in my old unit got what they wanted. A manager who won't charge them errors because he wouldn't know one if it bit him in the face, and evaluations that are back in the ridiculous range for no reason whatsoever. That made me laugh. A stellar evaluation from that department is no longer worth the paper it's printed on to the rest of the building, and even less now that they see who's signed it. And that's why I laughed. I hope they have fun bowling, and enjoy eating breakfast on the taxpayers dime while they can.

-Update- We have a comment! I'm sure the service would be proud to know that someone who can't grasp the difference between the contraction of "you" and "are" (better known as "you're") and "your", better known as the possessive form of "you". Good to know those phonics tapes helped you.

No comments: