Thursday, April 28, 2005

Indie Rocks

There are some wacky names out there. We drove through Licking County, OK? Home to Licking River, naturally. We also went over Mad River.

This just brings to mind an image of a gigantic mound of marshmallow fluff, doesn't it? A nice place to nap.

The barns in Ohio sure are purty. All gussied up and whatnot. The cows are not so decorated. At least, not that we saw.

The people who designed the rest areas in Ohio were greatly influenced by the movie "Logan's Run". Good thing I hocked the gem in my hand.

Bye bye Ohio, hello Indiana! (But we call him "Junior".)

It's been a great trip so far, despite my perpetual illness and continuing lack of voice. Everything is so... clean. It seems that I've grown accustomed to littering as a matter of the human condition. This doesn't seem to be the case. It's very refreshing. Maybe people care about things, too. I'm living the dream, anyway. We'll see...

No comments: