Friday, April 08, 2005

Nestle's QuickPads

Funny thing... I learned today that someone was trying to access the QuickPads I've been working on for the last month. I guess they were having difficulty finding them, because they were so cleverly hidden in the default directory the program requires they be stored. But that's not the funny part. The funny thing is that a grade 12 contacted another high grade (not sure, probably 11 or 12) to get to them. The grade 12 in question had already told me to give everything I've done to the guy in Philly when we went there. Which I did, right in front of his very eyes. They've probably been on a shared drive for the better part of a week, but I guess it's much more cost effective to have two high grade folks spend hours to get to files they already have.

Can't make this stuff up. And this is what your tax dollars pay for.

No comments: