Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Them internets is fan-tastic!

Wow. Just... wow. I've had an amazing amount of people read my resignation letter. Even one person from within the confines of the IRS! (Hiya!) For those of you who don't work for the IRS, I hope you never have to experience what I've gone through. If you do work for the IRS, I hope you never have to experience what I've gone through. The only person I hope goes through what I've gone through is the person responsible. If that makes me a bitter man, then so be it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If the IRS is truly interested in eliminating waste, fraud and abuse, then why aren't they looking at people who are getting paid more to do nothing and their superiors who not only allow it to go on but overlook all the accusations that have been brought to their attention over the years. The long lunches, the womanizing, the lack of professionalism, the inability to do this job, the inability to do any job without whining and delegating. Perhaps tests should be given like those at the DMV for the elderly, if you don't have the skill, you don't get to be behind the wheel.