Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Tombstone 2 - Electric Boogaloo

My brother and nephew are out for a visit. Most people can't tell we're related. Personally, I tend to agree. I mean, for one thing, he's taller than I am. For another... umm... did I mention he's taller? Good lord, we've got the same damn head. Except mine is bigger, because I'm smarter. Or I've got encephalitis. Never could tell. (In case you're wondering, we're looking at the sunset. Not the neighbors.)

My nephew is almost as tall as I am. This is completely unfair, and he needs to stop it immediately. My niece is already taller than I am, and I think that's quite enough.

Their first full day in AZ found them in Tombstone. Probably because we drove them there. A good time was had by all. It was significantly less crowded, and the temperature was much cooler. It's really a fascinating place to visit, even if you're not into the whole western/wild west thing. And speaking of wild west things, poor Deb had to put up with this:

Somebody send her a sympathy e-mail, quick!

No comments: