Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Extreme Golf!

We saw an ad for a golf course earlier today. Something that sure wouldn't have worked in New York. I don't remember which golf course, but the commercial opened with: "It's never too hot to golf", and halfway through told us to "play until you're dehydrated." Neat! I guess it's OK, as long as they expire in the sand trap. See, if a New York commercial had that, they'd have lawsuits up the wazoo with cries of: "But they told me to play until I was dehydrated!" No, not all New Yorkers do what their televisions tell them to do. Calm down. They do love to sue, though. If they can sue over spoiled meat, they'd sure as hell sue for false advertising. And they'd never have something like the stupid motorist law.

Personally, I'm waiting for the "misuse of an apostrophe S" law.

No comments: